With the EU Council announcement of another Brexit extension until 31st October, what does this mean in reality? We look at key dates to now have in mind and how this impacts your Brexit preparedness.
- What does this mean for the possible Brexit outcomes?
- Is no deal now off the table for good?
- Can the UK and the EU keep delaying indefinitely?
- Could we all be back in this position again in October?
- What about a second referendum or a general election or even a revocation of Article 50?
Public Law Associate, Andrew Eaton, provides a short update on the new Brexit position.