This episode was first broadcast as a webinar on 30 March 2017.
The UK has two years to negotiate and reach an exit deal, unless all EU Member states unanimously agree to extend this deadline. Many insurance companies will need to start thinking about the implementation of their plans. They also need to consider what the legal and regulatory landscape will look like after Brexit.
During this episode, members of our global insurance sector team will consider:
- The timetable and alternatives for restructuring
- The importance of equivalence
- The EU/US Covered Agreement
- UK restructuring regime outside the EU
- Impact of Brexit on sanctions law
- The General Data Protection Regulation
- Impact of Brexit on competition law
This episode was first broadcast as a webinar on 30 March 2017. The webinar recording is available here: http://bit.ly/2BjnriC