This episode was first broadcast as a webinar on 3 April 2017.
The Life Sciences lawyers Charles Brasted, Elisabethann Wright, Fabien Roy, Helen Kimberley and Sahira Khwaja will discuss:
- What is the likely process from the serving of the Article 50 notice to the UK leaving the EU?
- What effect might Brexit have for existing and future marketing authorisations for medicinal products?
- How might medical device manufacturers be affected?
- How does the decision affect commercial contracts?
- What are the questions you should consider from an IP perspective?
- Is there anything you should do immediately?
- How can your businesses influence what happens next?
This episode was first broadcast as a webinar on 3 April 2017. The webinar recording is available here: http://bit.ly/2CdePdR